The Harvard Alumni for Global Financial Markets Forum, a SIG of the Harvard Alumni Association and the Harvard Club of NY, invites you to a webinar and discussion on:
How to Work with Private Equity and Venture Capital Funds and Their Portfolio Companies:
Consulting; Interim Executive Roles; Scouts; Board Service; and other Opportunities
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
David Teten, Founder, Versatile VC, will discuss how you can work with private equity and venture capital funds and their portfolio companies:
- Earn extra income (while keeping your full-time job) by participating in expert networks
- Partner with a private equity fund to find a company to buy
- Found a company as an Entrepreneur in Residence
- Source investments
- Join a portfolio company board
- Serve as an interim executive
- Join a fund as a full-time team member.
You can view a summary of the presentation at http://www.teten.com/oe , including an essay, slide deck, and video.
David Teten is Founder of Versatile Venture Capital. He is also Founder of Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater New York, the largest angel network on the East Coast. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .